Exploring the Self Study Lessons
A Deeper Dive into Becoming the Observer Self (Part 3)
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- You discover your Self through your Observer Self.
- There are two ways to use your Observer Self: in crisis, or every moment of every day.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- When does journaling assist your Observer Self?
- What emotional patterns has your Observer Self helped you uncover?
- How does the Spiritual Thermometer help you with clarity and insight?
- How is your Observer Self helping you with forgiveness (which, in turn, helps you erase karma!)?
Bring your thoughts, experiences, and questions to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible.
We thank you for your support of this important work!