Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Digging Deeper into the Subconscious Mind
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- The subconscious mind is made up of the many “masks” you have worn over many lifetimes.
- The work of balancing karma is the work of uncovering the information stored within the subconscious mind.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- How does your Observer Self help you uncover subconscious pieces of information?
- What subconscious thoughts, feelings, and patterns are you courageously working on releasing from your present lifetime?
- How is journaling helping you uncover information from your subconscious mind?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!