Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Your intuitive equipment reveals subconscious blocks that keep you from enlightenment.
- Your intuition is never wrong, but your ability to listen to and interpret it clearly develops it over time.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- In what ways are you actively developing your intuition on a daily basis?
- Describe for yourself how you experience your intuition differently from your personality self. What are ways you discern intuition from ego?
- Think of a time when you trusted and acted upon your intuitive guidance over what your intellect might have chosen. How did that turn out?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!