Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Great, It’s Karma. Now What?
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Once we strongly desire to do this soul purification, the universe cooperates to bring into consciousness only those things that have held us in bondage.
- We understand that it is up to us to cooperate with the information our Soul is trying to reveal to us and use it to free ourselves.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- Make a commitment to your soul for this week. How are you reinforcing your Observer Self this week?
- Is there a situation in your life in which you are working towards being the “bigger person”, using your understanding to love, forgive, surrender, and let go?
- How are you seeing yourself as more than your personality “mask” from this lifetime? How does that change how you see yourself and your life?
Bring your thoughts, experiences, and questions to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!