Is It Ego or Intuition? How to Tell the Difference
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- It is important to distinguish between your false cravings or addictions and your true intuitive impulses.
- A false craving is something that you think you want, but when you get it, it doesn’t really satisfy you or enhance your life.
- A sure sign that you are following your intuition is that you feel more alive and experience an energy shift.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- Look closely at your intuition this week. What is helping you discern between your subconscious pulls and your ego?
- When has your intuition prepared you for something?
- What is your intuition preparing you for now?
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!