Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Journaling to Uncover Your Whole Self
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Journaling assists in focusing our thoughts and allows information to arise in our consciousness, and can get to the root faster than talking about it.
- As you journal daily, you are creating a map of your Whole Self!
Actions to Take to Go Deeper:
Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- In what ways do you use a journal or journaling practice? Do you journal daily? As needed? Only when you have questions or need help?
- How are you overcoming your resistance to journaling each day?
- How is journaling helping you see how your emotions take you back and forth, up and down through the opposites?
- Ask each day, “What is my higher self trying to teach me today?” What “Christmas presents” are you noticing? Do you find you are more easily aware of your new insights and understandings through journaling?
Bring your thoughts, experiences, and questions to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible.
We thank you for your support of this important work!