Exploring the Self Study Lessons
The Logic of Karma
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- You are working in the best interest of your soul when you understand and realize in your own life that karma has a purpose.
- If we are going to truly understand karma, we have to let go of our third dimensional perspectives, especially when it comes to logic, fairness, and what is just.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- When did you first start learning about karma? How does your understanding change how you look at life?
- How is your understanding of “God” changing?
- How are you helping yourself watch the karma happening in your life, and stay out of those karmic opposites?
- Why would it be useful to move beyond the Law of Karma?
Bring your thoughts, experiences, and questions to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!