How to Use Spiritual Power Tools to Support Your Soul: Course 6
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Other Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Your Observer Self helps you heal emotional pain and dissolve your Subconscious Iceberg.
- Meditation, Forgiveness, and Journaling help heal the subconscious mind.
You can use any of the Spiritual Power Tools to help you understand and dissolve the issues stored in your subconscious mind.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper:
Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- What experiences have you had of subconscious tendencies coming up from seeming nowhere? How do you see those moments differently now?
- How can meditation, journaling, or forgiveness help you with something you are working on right now?
- What are you doing to strengthen your Observer Self? Here are some ideas:
- Watch your thoughts throughout the day
- Journal using questions in Spiritual Power Tools tool #2
- Use the Spiritual Thermometer to check in with where your emotional energy is taking you
Bring your thoughts, experiences, and questions to one of the Q&A Support Groups this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topics:
Bring your thoughts, questions, and experiences to one (or more!) of the Q&A Support Groups this week. Receive spiritual support from Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers in these free, weekly spiritual support groups based on Sunday courses!
The Center for Enlightenment is solely supported by the generosity of your love offerings and we are so grateful. If you would like to support the Center, click here to to donate. Thank you!