We are fast approaching our 40 days of spiritual transformation into a new state of consciousness.
Action to take to prepare for this major change:
Use the Seven Step Process to take your current consciousness up the Seven Steps. Here are the instructions to follow:
Step One – Gratitude
- I give thanks for the self I have been up till now.
- Here are the things I appreciate about myself:
Step Two – Good Times
- These are the positive things about myself that have brought me joy and satisfaction.
Step Three – Hopes and Dreams
- These are the hopes and dreams I’ve had for myself.
- What remains unfulfilled regarding your relationship with yourself?
Step Four – Disappointments
- These are the things about myself that most disappoint and frustrate me.
- What beliefs and attitudes do I have about myself because of these disappointments?
- How do these ideas keep me in an old state of consciousness which limits me from moving into a higher expression of myself?
Step Five – Forgiveness
- This is the hardest thing to forgive about myself.
- What is causing me not to forgive myself?
- How will lack of forgiveness affect my future?
- How will my life improve if I do forgive myself?
Step Six – Releasing my present self and embracing my new self
- Here is a list of the positive changes which will take place as I move into my new self and my state of consciousness.
Step Seven – Completion
- Do I feel inwardly resolved and ready to become my new consciousness and to welcome new possibilities into my life?
I NOW SURRENDER MY OLD CONSCIOUSNESS AND I OPEN MYSELF TO NEW POSSIBILITIES FOR MY LIFE!!
I COMMIT TO SUPPORT MYSELF DURING THIS POWERFUL TRANSITION OF CONSCIOUSNESS!!
Available at the Center for Enlightenment website store is a CD “Seven Steps for Creating a New You,” which will also help in this process. (You can download the mp3 or order a hard copy CD!)
Love to you,