Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Being in the Flow of Your Life Plan, Part 2
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Illusions get broken on this journey so you can wake up to your Real Self in God.
- Every third dimensional situation has a fourth dimensional explanation to be discovered.
- Desires drive your life plan.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What illusions have you had to let go of on your spiritual journey so far?
- How is your life different because those illusions were dismantled?
- What desire(s) do you have that you feel MUST be fulfilled for you? How are those desires playing out in your life plan?
- Keep track of situations this week in which you remember to step back and think about what the fourth dimensional explanation and solution might be.
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!