Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Being in the Flow of Your Life Plan
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Being in the flow of your life plan means actively working with the opportunities to heal, forgive, love, understand, and let go that come up day to day.
- BEING in the flow of your life plan means that you are becoming more of your Higher Self as you cooperate with the process.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What Spiritual Power Tools are helping you cooperate with your life plan this week?
- What “programs” have you noticed during your spiritual practices? Here are some questions to help you reflect on this:
- What patterns show up when you journal?
- What situation(s) consume your attention?
- What situation stirs fear, anger, grief, etc in you the most?
- What situation “brings you to your knees”?
3. Who would you be without your program? What are you afraid might happen?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Self Study Lesson on Life Plan
- What Is Your Life Plan?
- Listening to Guidance 1: You Have a Life Plan
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!