Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Benefits of Forgiveness
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- There are three parts to a forgiveness process: Forgive, let go, move forward.
- As you forgive others, you are opening the door to forgiving yourself.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- Is there a person or situation that seems unforgivable? If so, how are you seeing that differently now?
- How might forgiving someone else help you forgive yourself? Do you have an example of that in your experience?
- How do you support yourself in being patient with yourself in your forgiveness processes?
- When have you forgiven someone and felt a heart opening within yourself?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
Thank You for Your Contribution!
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!