A Q&A Booklet by Jane Elizabeth Hart: What Happens During Meditation?
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Just as we trust that when we ask the internet for information, answers will come, eventually we learn to trust our developing intuitive faculties in the same way.
- A revelation is an idea that comes to you in an instant and permanently alters your consciousness.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- Have you noticed a change in the quality or strength of your emotional centeredness since you made your meditation commitment this month?
- How are you doing with tapping into your intuitive “internet”?
- What revelations have you become aware of this week?
- How are these revelations helping you with everyday problems?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Meditation: Your Key to Accessing Universal Consciousness
- Spiritual Power Tools, Chapter Three: Meditation
- Benefits of Meditation
- Intuition: The Next Phase of Soul Evolution
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!