Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Self Study Lesson on Commitment, Part 1
Commitment to the Desire of Your Heart
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Your commitment is how you use your will to back up the desire of your heart.
- The spiritual path requires your strong commitment to drive you to your spiritual goal.
- Commitment is how you take responsibility for your soul.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- How ready are you to make this commitment to your higher self?
- What are you starting to see as you observe yourself?
- How strong is your commitment to love yourself as you get to know your whole self in God?
- How are you expressing your commitment in your daily practices?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!