Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Consciousness Is an Experience of Being
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey this Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- The purpose of the journey is to become more conscious of your whole self–to move from doing to Being.
- You have many “consciousnesses” in your soul history. Each lifetime you have lived is its own consciousness that impacts you.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper:
Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- What block(s) are you currently taking down so you can support the expansion of your consciousness? What resistance are you experiencing that process?
- How are you removing your awareness from doing to being?
Bring your thoughts, experiences, and questions to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group this week.
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!