Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Embracing the Destiny of Your Soul
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Your full soul awakening is the destiny of your soul: to move from the third to the fourth dimensional awareness.
- It’s more important that you keep yourself above a 5 on the Spiritual Thermometer than it is to over-focus on solving your problems all the time.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- What is the desire in your heart that moves you day by day?
- What is your commitment to your soul?
- Describe a time when you chose lifting your consciousness over solving the problem of the moment. How did that work out?
- How are you using your free will to choose your soul versus ego pulls?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!