Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Evolution of the Soul, Part 2
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s “Jewel from Jane Elizabeth”:
- You are becoming a soul-infused personality, instead of being driven by your limited personality self.
- It is your destiny and responsibility to bring into manifestation your Higher Self.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- How are you seeing the people in your life as souls in evolution instead of just human personalities?
- How do you support yourself in holding the bigger picture of the expanding consciousness of the world and its areas of expression such as politics, religion, science, medicine, and so forth?
- In what ways is your dedication to the T showing up this week (e.g., daily meditation, journaling, forgiveness, being your Active Observer Self)?
- What are you currently working on in your life that is helping you become more infused with your soul essence (Higher Self)?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Evolution of the Sou, Part 2
- A Guided Meditation to Support the Evolution of Your Soul
- Soul Evolutionist: Your Perfect Journey
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
Thank You for Your Contribution!
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!