Exploring the Self Study Lessons
Experiencing the Fourth Dimension
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Your time, attention, and spiritual work toward experiencing the Fourth Dimension is the “trap door” that helps you move beyond the limitations of the third dimension.
- Moving into the fourth dimension is a gradual process that aligns you with your Whole Self.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this lesson’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What is your understanding of the “Fourth Dimension”?
- What value do you see in quieting your mind?
- Continue looking at the 3rd versus 4th dimension chart in your Spiritual Power Tools book, or in this Self Study Lesson. What stands out to you this week as you study it?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Self Study Lesson on Fourth Dimension
- Understanding the Differences between the Third and Fourth Dimensions
- Commit Daily to Move into the Fourth Dimension
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
Thank You for Your Contribution!
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!