Exploring the Self Study Lessons
How Forgiveness Supports Your Life Plan
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Your life plan is filled with choices and opportunities to forgive and move forward on your awakening.
- As you forgive, you are aligning yourself with your plan for this lifetime, and releasing karmic burdens from previous lives as well.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- How have these lessons helped you understand forgiveness differently?
- Have you noticed patterns in the lessons you’ve grown through?
- What are you working on right now? What is the “thread” you are pulling on?
- How have you used forgiveness to help you cooperate with your life plan?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Self Study Lesson on Forgiveness
- Cooperate with Your Soul Plan
- Soul Evolution: The Third and Fourth Dimensions, and Working with Your Life Plan
- Seven Steps for Successful Life Transitions
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!