Exploring the Self Study Lessons
How to Cooperate with Your Life Plan
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Your life plan is based on karma, connection to other souls, talents and abilities, and everything else that you take with you from your subconscious from one life to the next.
- Loving yourself is important as you do the work required on this life plan and spiritual journey of yours.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Continue mapping out your life plan this week, and journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What Spiritual Power Tools are helping you cooperate with your life plan this week?
- In what ways have you successfully moved forward in your life plan?
- How have people and specific experiences helped you fulfill your desires in this lifetime?
- What do you know about yourself that don’t you like to think about?
- In what ways are you using your free will to move forward in your life plan?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!