Exploring the Self Study Lessons
How to Dismantle the Ego
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- By its nature, the ego is attached to family, friends, places, things, activities, and desires.
- These attachments own you until you decide to transmute that attachment into real, spiritual gifts.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: Observe your ego this week. Journal your thoughts on these questions this week:
- How often do you notice that your ego (emotion) is making your decisions rather than your intuition?
- How often does your ego talk you out of journaling?
- What have you had to release on your journey that has been challenging for you?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!