Exploring How Your Soul Evolved
How to Use Your Observer Self in Your Life Plan
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Your Observer Self is the best tool that supports your life plan.
- Your life plan is designed to bring your soul into balance.
- Your life plan has different chapters…and times of quiet in between them.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What has your Observer Self shown you about your life plan?
- Do you like journaling? Why or why not?
- How has the Seven Steps method helped you navigate your life plan?
- How has your life plan’s focus changed as your life has progressed?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!