Exploring How Your Soul Evolved
How Your Past Lives Created Your Life Plan
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Your present life plan is made up of the desires from past lifetimes.
- Your Higher Self is your Observer Self.
- A desire to awaken spiritually is the “trap door” that gets you out of the karmic box.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- Make a list of your desires for this lifetime.
- What is your “trap door” desire for higher awareness?
- Where are you able to ask “Who started it?” in a karmic relationship conflict?
- If your soul was in charge and not your ego, how would you look at things differently?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!