A Q&A Booklet by Jane Elizabeth Hart
Is There a “Right Way” to Meditate?
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- The most important thing you can do to support your meditation experience is to show up for it every day!
- As you sit and watch your thoughts, you will find unique ways to turn off the thoughts that arise.Your Center for Enlightenment is in YOU!
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- Try out different ways to stop thoughts during your meditation time. What technique(s) are you finding so far that work for you?
- How do you deal with “boredom”, if you feel that during your meditation time?
- Why is it important to still the mind?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Meditation: Your Key to Accessing Universal Consciousness
- Spiritual Power Tools, Chapter Three: Meditation
- A Guided Meditation to Support the Evolution of Your Soul
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!