Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
9/10 Subconscious, Part 1
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Your subconscious contains the entire history of your soul’s evolution.
- It stores all the decisions you’ve made, all the desires you’ve ached for, and all the resentments you’ve held.
- It also contains the driving force behind your spirituality — your powerful desire to be fully aware of your God-Self!
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- How are you viewing your life differently now that you better understand the powerful influence of your subconscious mind?
- What revelations have surfaced for you as you have asked to understand your subconscious mind this week?
- How does your intuitive equipment help you uncover subconscious pieces of information?
- Recall a time when a subconscious issue has surfaced and you consciously allowed it to melt in your awareness. Share it with us Thursday evening!
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- 9/10 Subconscious and What to Do about It
- Self Study Lesson: Introduction to the Subconscious
- Spiritual Power Tools: Chapter 5: You Are 1/10th Conscious and 9/10ths Subconscious
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!