Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
9/10 Subconscious, Part 2
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Your soul, in its evolution, has developed three aspects of mind: conscious, subconscious, and superconscious.
- Your subconscious mind holds all your karma.
- You are dismantling your subconscious mind and getting to know your whole self.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- How have your subconscious karmic chunks affected you recently?
- What are you doing each day to dismantle your subconscious iceberg?
- How are you using your Observer Self to get to know your whole self?
- How do you see your world (family, politics, work, relationships) differently since you began to see your whole self?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Uncovering Your Subconscious
- Uncovering Your Subconscious, Part 2
- Journal to Untangle Your Subconscious and Dismantle the Ego
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!