Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
A Deeper Look at Your Life Plan
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Your Life Plan was designed by you before you were born this lifetime.
- Your Life Plan includes key people and experiences designed to support your spiritual accomplishments for this life.
- Looking at your Life Plan is one of the prerequisites for moving out of the third dimension and into the fourth.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
On a sheet of paper, map out your Life Plan, noting:
- Key segments and themes/patterns
- Key people (like / dislike)
- Key experiences (supportive / difficult)
- Talents and abilities
- Desires, fulfilled and unfulfilled
- Remaining resentments
- What new discoveries are arising as you look at your Life Plan?
- How have all of these experiences supported your spiritual journey?
- Jane said in the video, “You created the play that you’re in from your last lifetime.” What does that mean to you?
Bring your spiritual commitment, experiences, and questions to this week’s Thursday Q&A Support Group, 7:00 pm Eastern Time! We are here for you!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!