Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Breaking the Illusions, Part 1
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- You live in a dream world of illusion.
- You cannot wake up from the dream of illusion so long as you believe it is real.
- You are creating your next lifetime with your present desires.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- Do you see your third-dimensional life as an illusion or do you think it’s real?
- How strong is your desire to wake up from this dream? Are you willing?
- What are the chapters or acts of your play that you can identify in this lifetime?
- What are you doing to dismantle the play that you are in?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Winning the Game of Life, Part 6
- Self Study Lesson on the Observer Self
- Observe Your Emotional Patterns
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!