Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Breaking the Illusions, Part Two
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- You can observe yourself as an actor in your play.
- You have played many different roles in many different lifetimes.
- You are more than your body, your personality, your separate self.
- Your desire is what begins the process of breaking your illusions.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- How has your belief in the illusion separated you from others?…from God?
- Who do you think you really are?
- How does breaking your illusion about who you are change how you look at your world?
- What did you come into this lifetime to learn?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!