Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Controlling Your Emotions
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Your emotions are the gateway to your subconscious.
- Before you can let go of your emotions, you have to observe them first.
- Observe your emotions with detachment and without judgment.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What has been happening as you have been observing your emotions?
- How can you use the spiritual thermometer to control your emotions?
- When have you had baffling emotions that had a deeper cause?
- How can emotions bind you?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Spiritual Thermometer: Emotions and Karma
- Winning the Game of Life, Part 6
- Understanding the Differences between the Third and Fourth Dimensions
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!