Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Creating a New Life Plan
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Between lives, you evaluated your last lifetime and planned your new one.
- You have free will, within certain parameters, to create your new life plan.
- You have reached the point where your soul evolution has turned inward and has become soul involution.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- Who were the significant players you chose to be with you in the play of this lifetime?
- What are you here to learn with them?
- How well have you met the challenges you chose for this lifetime?
- When did your desire for spiritual awakening get triggered in this life?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Self Study Lesson on Life Plan
- The Third and Fourth Dimensions and Working with Your Life Plan
- What Is Your Life Plan?
- Listening to Guidance 1: You Have a Life Plan
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!