Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Dissolving Emotional Pain
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Chunks of emotional pain can come up from your past to distort your thinking.
- Emotional pain generates resentment, resistance, and revenge.
- Your Observer Self enables you to dissolve your emotional pain. Journaling and the blue sword are helpful tools.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- How has your emotional pain affected you? Where does it show up?
- What helps you to dissolve it?
- What causes you to fall asleep in the illusion of the opposites?
- What helps you to detach from the drama of your karmic play?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Self Study Lesson on Journaling
- Spiritual Thermometer, Emotions, and Karma
- Controlling Your Emotions
- Cleaning Your House of Consciousness
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!