Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Father’s Day — Divine Masculine
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- The Divine Masculine aspect of God is developing and expressing in every soul.
- We are balancing both our masculine and feminine aspects as we evolve.
- Ultimately, we are learning how to become a good father to ourselves.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What does the Divine Masculine aspect of God mean to you?
- Where are you balancing out the male and female aspects of your soul?
- How did your parents influence your masculine and feminine expressions, positively or negatively?
- Are you a good father to yourself? A good mother?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Will to Will the Will of God
- Introduction to Karma, Reincarnation and Free Will
- Soul Evolution: Your Perfect Journey
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!