Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
From Intellect to Intuition
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- You are evolving from intellect to intuition.
- The intellect is the mind of the ego and the intuition is the mind of the soul.
- Moving into your intuitive mind is a step-by-step process.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What are you doing to let go of your intellect and move into your intuition?
- What do you do to quiet your busy mind?
- When has your intuition guided you?
- How is your relationship with your mind changing?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!