Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
From Intellect to Intuition
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- You are evolving from intellect to intuition.
- The intellect is the mind of the ego and the intuition is the mind of the soul.
- Moving into your intuitive mind is a step-by-step process.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What are you doing to let go of your intellect and move into your intuition?
- What do you do to quiet your busy mind?
- When has your intuition guided you?
- How is your relationship with your mind changing?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
Thank You for Your Contribution!
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!