Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
How to Commit to Your Inward Journey
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Jewel from Jane:
- When you created your Life Plan, you desired to move inward from soul evolution to soul involution.
- This process is empowered by your commitment to the desire of your heart.
- Prepare for your end-of-year push by asking for help and support in seeing what is in the way.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What limiting unfulfilled desires within you are standing in the way?
- How are you doing with your practice of meditation? …your Observer Self?
- Are you willing to take responsibility for your soul?
- How committed are you to the desire of your heart?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!