Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Journey Up the Mountain of Soul Evolution
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- Meditation helps you connect with your out-of-body Teacher.
- You can ask for help in strengthening your Observer Self.
- Your Observer Self shines the light on what you need to dismantle in your personality self.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- How will meditation help you to connect with your Higher Self and your out-of-body Teacher?
- How willing are you to climb up the mountain and move beyond your third-dimensional self?
- When has spiritual guidance helped you on your journey?
- How do you use your Observer Self each day?
Bring your spiritual commitment, experiences, and questions to this week’s Thursday Q&A Support Group, 7:00 pm Eastern Time! We are here for you!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Meditation: Your Key to Access Universal Consciousness
- Self Study Lesson on Meditation
- Self Study Lesson on Observer Self
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!