Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Mastering Your Mind
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- The goal of mastering your mind is to develop a greater awareness of the God-being in you.
- The obstacles on your journey will call forth greater courage and strength in you.
- This step-by-step process requires your persistence and perseverance.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- How do you overcome the obstacles on your journey of mastering your mind?
- How dedicated are you to your “spiritual warrior” self?
- What fears do you have about the silence?
- What is your ego getting out of its behaviors, judgments, and separation?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!