Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Mastering Your Mind
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- The goal of mastering your mind is to develop a greater awareness of the God-being in you.
- The obstacles on your journey will call forth greater courage and strength in you.
- This step-by-step process requires your persistence and perseverance.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- How do you overcome the obstacles on your journey of mastering your mind?
- How dedicated are you to your “spiritual warrior” self?
- What fears do you have about the silence?
- What is your ego getting out of its behaviors, judgments, and separation?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
Thank You for Your Contribution!
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!