Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Seven Steps for Releasing the Year
Steps 6 & 7: Final Steps and Meditation
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Jewel from Jane:
- It is time to take the past year up the Seven Steps using Jane’s meditation for release.
- The Seven Steps bring forth a heightened energy that will help dissolve these old thought forms.
- Allow yourself to feel all of your feelings as you release this past year.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What remaining disappointments and difficulties have you released in this process?
- What hopes and dreams are you finished with? Which ones are you carrying into the new year?
- Have you discovered any unfinished forgiveness?
- Are you able to look at yourself with the compassionate eyes of unconditional love?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!