Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Seven Steps for Releasing the Year
Steps 4 & 5: Good Times and Gratitude
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Jewel from Jane:
- Now is the time to complete and release your positive experiences of the past year.
- As you let go of these good times, you open up the space for freer flow and greater good.
- You may discover that you now see some of your negative experiences differently in the light of gratitude.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What are you thankful for regarding this past year?
- What did the year give you?
- How has this year been important in your life?
- How did this year bring new and joyful experiences to your life?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Seven Steps for Releasing the Year Journaling Questions
- Release the Year, Step One: Gratitude and Acceptance
- Release the Year, Step Two: Good Times
- Release the Year with Jane’s Seven Steps
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!