Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Seven Steps for Releasing 2022 and Freely Moving into 2023
Step 2: Good Times
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s “Jewel from Jane Elizabeth”:
- By releasing your Good Times, you are opening the way to experience more and greater good in your life!
- As you journal, you strengthen your connection with your Observer Self, which is your I Am Presence.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- How did this year bring new and joyful experiences to your life?
- Write down specific times that you were especially happy.
- To jog your memory, look through photo albums, listen to special songs, etc.
Bring your Good Times, Gratitude, and questions to this week’s Thursday Q&A Support Group, 7:00 pm Eastern Time!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Releasing the Year — Step Two: Good Times
- Releasing the Year — Part Four: Good Times and Gratitude
- Journaling Questions for Seven Steps for Releasing the Year
- Seven Steps for Successful Life Transitions
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life. Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!