Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Seven Steps for Releasing 2022 and Freely Moving into 2023
Step 4: Disappointments and Difficulties
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s “Jewel from Jane Elizabeth”:
- Releasing Disappointments and Difficulties from the year allows you to see what you’ve grown through and to move yourself forward into the new year.
- You become more alive, awake, and aware of your True Self as you let go of old attitudes, beliefs, and opinions from any challenges during this past year.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What do you feel most disappointed about regarding this year?
- What is the most difficult thing you had to do this year?
- What decisions, attitudes, and beliefs do you have about the year?
- How are these decisions affecting your life?
Bring your 2022 Disappointments, Difficulties, and questions to this week’s Thursday Q&A Support Group, 7:00 pm Eastern Time!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Release the Year — Step 4: Disappointments and Difficulties
- Journaling Questions for Seven Steps for Releasing the Year
- Seven Steps for Releasing the Year and Freely Moving into the New Year
- Releasing the Year Part 1: Disappointments and Difficulties
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!