Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Seven Steps for Releasing 2022 and Freely Moving into 2023
Step 5: Forgiveness
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s “Jewel from Jane Elizabeth”:
- Releasing the year’s Hopes, Dreams, Disappointments, and Difficulties through this Forgiveness step allows you to clear out old emotional energy (a.k.a., karma).
- Revisit the Self Study Lesson on Forgiveness to help you with this step in this process of releasing the year.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What is the hardest thing to forgive about this year?
- How is unforgiveness going to affect your life?
- What is causing you not to forgive?
Bring your forgiveness experiences and questions to this week’s Thursday Q&A Support Group, 7:00 pm Eastern Time! We are here for you!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
Click here for Course Announcements, including links to the weekly course and spiritual support groups.
Thank You for Your Contribution!
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!