Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Seven Steps for Releasing 2022 and Freely Moving into 2023
Step 5: Forgiveness
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s “Jewel from Jane Elizabeth”:
- Releasing the year’s Hopes, Dreams, Disappointments, and Difficulties through this Forgiveness step allows you to clear out old emotional energy (a.k.a., karma).
- Revisit the Self Study Lesson on Forgiveness to help you with this step in this process of releasing the year.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What is the hardest thing to forgive about this year?
- How is unforgiveness going to affect your life?
- What is causing you not to forgive?
Bring your forgiveness experiences and questions to this week’s Thursday Q&A Support Group, 7:00 pm Eastern Time! We are here for you!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!