Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Spiritual Thermometer, Part 1
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Jewel:
- The Spiritual Thermometer is a tool you can use to connect with your Observer Self.
- It breaks your habitual patterns of thinking and emotions.
- Do not make any decisions when you are below a five.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- How have you used this tool in your life?
- Where are you right now on the Spiritual Thermometer?
- When have you made decisions below a five and how have they turned out?
- How strong is your will, commitment, and discipline in doing this work?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!