Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Spiritual Thermometer, Part 2
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- The spiritual thermometer helps you measure whether you are in your Big I or your little i.
- You are in the process of unveiling your I Am Presence within you.
- You are taking down the karmic walls that you have placed around your heart.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- As you observe your little i and your Big I, where are you on the Spiritual Thermometer are you?
- When and how do you experience the I Am Presence within you?
- Where have you balanced your karma in this life?
- How open is your heart and how are you opening it more?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Self Study Lesson on the Observer Self
- Soul Evolutionist – Love and the Opposites
- The Many Aspects of Love
- Karma, Soul Choices, and Love
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!