Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Seven Steps for Releasing the Year
Step Three: Forgiveness
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Jewel from Jane:
- This step of forgiveness allows you to release the old so you can move into the new.
- By forgiving, you are taking responsibility for your soul and opening up the space for a new and better future.
- The most important work of forgiveness is forgiveness of yourself.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What is the hardest thing to forgive from this past year?
- How would unforgiveness affect your life?
- What is causing you not to forgive?
- Why do you want to forgive? How will this improve your life?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Seven Steps for Releasing the Year Journaling Questions
- Journaling the Step of Forgiveness
- The Value of Forgiveness
- The Game of Life, Part 3: Forgiveness Is the Answer
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!