Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
The Third and Fourth Dimensions
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
1. You are on a spiritual journey moving from the third dimension state of being into the fourth dimension state of being.
2. In the third dimension, your subconscious runs your personality self; in the fourth dimension, your Higher Self runs your personality expression.
3. Meditation supports your soul as it works to wake you up and dissolves the illusions that keep you in the third dimension.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What opposites are you observing during the week?
- In what areas of your life are you observing the self-centeredness of the third dimension?
- In what ways are you seeing life more from your understanding of the fourth dimension?
- How is meditation supporting the changes you are making?
Bring your spiritual commitment, experiences, and questions to this week’s Thursday Q&A Support Group, 7:00 pm Eastern Time! We are here for you!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!