Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Truth Behind the Door
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Jewel:
- There is a “door”, or veil, between your third-dimensional ego and your fourth-dimensional Self.
- You walk through that door with your desire, commitment, and will.
- You must be willing to see what is behind the door.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- What do you think is behind the door?
- How willing are you to look at what is there?
- Where have you been tested on your willingness to move beyond the door?
- Are you willing to pay the price of giving up your third-dimensional consciousness?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Self Study Lesson on Fourth Dimension
- Understanding the Differences between the Third and Fourth Dimensions
- The Third and Fourth Dimensions and Working with Your Life Plan
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!