Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Turning Off Our Minds
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
- You are evolving from your third to your fourth-dimensional
- Quieting your mind is the key to moving into the fourth-dimensional mind.
- You are using your Observer Self and meditation to move into your next dimension of Being.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following question
- What brought you to this point of moving into your fourth-dimensional consciousness?
- How are you breaking the cycle of habitual thinking?
- What do you do to quiet your mind?
- How are you experiencing your Observer Self and meditation?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Understanding the Differences between the Third and Fourth Dimension
- Benefits of Meditation
- Meditation and Quieting Your Mind
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!