Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Uncovering Your Subconscious, Part 2
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- All your past-life karma lives below the surface in your subconscious iceberg.
- You use your Observer Self to access the information needed to melt that iceberg.
- Forgiveness is the key to balancing your karma.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Jewel, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- When have you been triggered by a karmic chunk of ice in your subconscious?
- How willing are you to actually do the work of forgiveness?
- What is your experience with the Seven Step method of subconscious healing?
- How willing are you to surrender and ask for help in doing this work?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!