Exploration of the Spiritual Teachings: Jewels from Jane Elizabeth
Uncovering Your Subconscious
Course Recording, Reflections, and Further Support
For You to Ponder on Your Spiritual Journey This Week:
- What three ideas stood out to you from Sunday’s course?
- How are you applying those new insights to your daily life experiences this week?
Key Points from Sunday’s Course:
- You are 1/10 conscious and 9/10 subconscious.
- The spiritual iceberg symbolizes the process of getting to know your Whole Self in God.
- Meditation is the most important step in dissolving your subconscious iceberg.
Actions to Take to Go Deeper: After watching this week’s Course, journal your thoughts on the following questions:
- When have you recognized a “chunk of ice” that surfaced from your subconscious?
- How are you backing up your desire to know your Whole Self in God? ?
- Are you more committed to your soul or your personality?
- Do you have the courage and the patience for this process?
Bring your responses, questions, and experiences to the weekly Thursday Q&A Support Group. We are here for each other!
Further Resources on this week’s topic:
- Self Study Lesson on Subconscious
- Subconscious and What to Do about It
- 1/10th Conscious and 9/10ths Subconscious
Join Certified Center for Enlightenment Teachers for the weekly Q&A Support Group. Bring your questions and curiosity as you explore and apply these powerful teachings to your own life.
100% of your donation goes to educating humanity through the spiritual teachings of Jane Elizabeth and Center for Enlightenment.
Center For Enlightenment is a registered non-profit organization. Your contributions are fully tax deductible. We thank you for your support of this important work!